Receive a reward when you buy a home (in most states). via The average family living in Fosters, Alabama has a average household income of $33,960 and spends about $33,694 annually. The average rainfall is around 53 inches per year. CAPITAL REAL ESTATE West Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Listing Provided Courtesy of The average snowfall is approximately 0 inches per year. Home Loan. CORDER REAL ESTATE Fosters, Alabama property crime risk is 10.20%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%. via In Fosters, Alabama, the unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%. Homes for sale in Fosters, AL have a median listing price of $174,900 and a price per square foot of $133. Enter a city, neighborhood, school district, address or MLS#, (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $69,980 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $35,600 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $53,980 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $33,980 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $67,800 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $29,000 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $34,980 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $2,980 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $9,980 down). West Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Listing Provided Courtesy of Prequalify today. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA HAMNER REAL ESTATE Fosters, Alabama is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. West Alabama Multiple Listing Service. Zillow has 15 homes for sale in Fosters AL. Website provided and owned by ERA King Real Estate . EXP REALTY - TUSCALOOSA 3 Receive a reward when you buy a home (in most states). About 31.1% of the residents in Fosters, Alabama have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 68.9% have blue-collar jobs. via West Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Listing Provided Courtesy of via 20 Homes For Sale in Fosters, AL. Whether you're here on ERA's website or browsing on our mobile app, you can tailor your search criteria to fit your unique tastes - tell us your ideal home's location, the right size, and more. ALLIED REALTY & DEVELOPMENT via West Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Listing Provided Courtesy of H. A. EDWARDS INC. RE/MAX PREMIERE GROUP Veterans: See how much you can save with a VA Loan. ERA has the latest MLS listings in Fosters, AL - including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale, and land for sale. via West Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Listing Provided Courtesy of Check out homes for sale in Fosters, AL on HomeFinder. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Listing Provided Courtesy of Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. via Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Searching for homes? West Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Listing Provided Courtesy of The average temperature for Fosters, Alabama is about 44 degrees in January and 80 degrees in July.